Saturday, November 08, 2008

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice...

video

...That's what Naomi was made out of--the other day when she got into my spice cabinet.


I was standing at the sink doing dishes and she was a whole 5 feet away from me. I thought, boy, she's been quiet for about 5 minutes now. Whenever I think that, disaster is imminent. Such is the life with a sweet, little 16-month-old. She covered herself in ginger and then suddenly started to cry really hard: she had licked the ginger and it didn't taste too good. I just had to get this little incedent on camera. Maybe she'll be an award winning baker someday(unlike her mother) and I can show this picture as proof of her early interest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, looks familiar! Meg used to do this on a regular basis, but it was the flour and sugar in the lazy susan that ended up in a marvelous pile on the floor. Eventually a light clicked on in my brain and I put the pots and pans in the unlockable lazy susan, and the flour and sugar in an upper cabinet. But it took a long time before I figured that out!

Looks like a good series of shots for the rehearsal dinner video.
Love, Carol

Alao, praying for your family this week.

Anonymous said...

That was supposed to be "Also" at the end.

Kim said...

Oh that looks like fun!! Good thing the taste testing wasn't pleasing. Maybe that will deter future curiosity. ;-)