1) What is one of your favorite promises in the Bible? (if you have time explain why)
Sorry this is so long, but I’ve been thinking about is for months:
I do have to say that what I mean by “favorite” is my current favorite. If you would have asked me two years ago it would have been totally different. If you were to ask me two years from now, it may also be different. I think we go through different stages and challenges as we grow and we change as to our most meaningful promises.
I love Luke 11:13 where
Of course, I don’t believe that
[Note: The ESV translates
P.S. No one’s ever complimented me for brevity before; I can’t imagine why.
2) Who is one of your favorite characters in the Bible and why?
3) What is a favorite animal story (or animal reference) in the Bible?
I like to think about how before the flood people did not eat animals and animals were not afraid of people at all.
Genesis 9:1-3 “And God blessed
I love to think about how every kind of animal in the world you could walk up to and hold, pet, or ride on. You could play with the babies, you could swim with the dolphins, everything was tame before the flood. No wonder
4) Who would you want to talk to in heaven (besides
I have a question for
5) Do you have a new revelation or a new insight about something in scripture? (New to Me)
Actually, it’s not exactly new, but just something I’ve been mulling over and thinking about.
6) Do you feel that your understanding of God has been deepening or changing in a particular area?
I think I have been deepening my understanding about the importance of the church in the life of the believer. Just as few come to salvation on their own but are brought into the kingdom by God working through people, so I’ve come to realize our sanctification works this way too. God has ordained that our growth in
7) How do you feel you have grown spiritually recently?
I feel I have grown in my understanding of how God speaks to us through the scripture through hearing