Saturday, December 08, 2007

Sledding in a Sienna

So, Leslie and two of the girls went out to do some Christmas shopping today, but they were so excited about the snowy roads that they decided do a little sledding while they were out and about.



This is one of those days where I am most thankful for my father. It was so good to grow up in a home where the goods of this world were held lightly. My father demonstrated patience in such a powerful way, Spirit-filled powerful way, that little things like accidents, expensive accidents, poorly timed accidents, don't phase me.

7 comments:

Isaiah said...

You wish that was your Volvo, and I wish I was in the car!

Anonymous said...

I am delighted to see Leslie smiling in the picture. What did the other guy look like when she was done sledding with him?
Carol

Mica Garbarino said...

Thank God for patience. So glad that she and the girls are alright. Blessings....

Mica

Erik Meade said...

That is certainly true about your father.

Isaiah said...

Hey Carol,
my mom went sledding with a curb
and an underground metal box, not
with another car

Isaiah said...

To answer your question Carol,
the "guy's" face (the metal box) looked like a pile of metal scraps.

Isaiah said...

To answer your question Carol,
the "guy's" face (the metal box) looked like a pile of metal scraps.