Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Beautiful Wedding

My little sister got married on Saturday in my parents' living room. It was a wonderful, small, intimate, relaxed wedding. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed it, most of all the bride and groom.



My mom did a beautiful french twist for her.



Here's the happy couple




Here's the whole extended crew, except for my brother's wife Stephanie and their three kids.


Chris was the photographer for the wedding!



Our five with their two cousins:







We cleared out the furniture in my parents' living room and set up folding chairs.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Jeanne and Robyn really do make a happy couple, don't they? ;-)
PS: Chris, maybe you should take up wedding photography as a side job! The pictures are beautiful!

Isaiah said...

Little sister huh?