Monday, August 20, 2007

Photographic Perspectives


Here's a fun photo of Pike's Peak. We live to the East of Pike's Peak, so we rarely get to see the mountain for any other vantage point. I drove the children to the top last week and this view caught my attention. It's not that we can't see all of the vast mountain to the right of the Peak, we just get a shorter version of it since from our perspective we're looking down the range.



I'm pretty sure that pulling the Cog Rail up to the end of the world is not really necessary, but that's just my perspective. Here's Isaiah standing at the end of the world.




This was cool. The storm that blew in while we were on top gave us quite the show. I only wish I could click the shutter as fast as each flash of the lightning lasted.

No comments: